Digital Data Assist (DDA) Retail Edition is a comprehensive software package for day-to-day business activities, from stock control, customer, supplier, account receivable, account payable, and various reporting tools to provide a clear business analysis.
Easy to Learn
– Process a sale in 3 simple steps:
- Scan items or Choose from the list on screen
- Choose Payment method
- Enter amount tendered
– Similar with the above process applied for lay-bys, invoices, estimation (quotation), gift vouchers, sales order and customer special orders
– Serve several customers at the same time. You don’t have to wait a transaction process is done before proceed with the next one.
– Support serial number controls for business which provide warranty.
– Create your own product labels and shelf labels
– Stock Take will be fast and simple with support for Portable Data Entry (PDE) units and stock tracking software.
– Monitor the entire history of order prices and supplier stock details as well as the association of a supplier to a product, and manages the complete control of supplier invoices
Back Office and Reporting tools
– All Sales report can be exported to Excel, Word, PDF program
– View Sales by Date range, including product item sales, hourly sales, staff sales performance, product trends report